TeamTalk 4 is a voice and video enabled conferencing system which enables a group of people to collaborate and share information. Every member of a group can communicate with other members in real time using both audio and video. It is also possible to share files and desktop application like i.e. PowerPoint or Internet Explorer. All a user needs is a microphone and a web camera.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time audio and video conversations
- Public and private instant text messaging
- Share applications on your desktop
- Share files among group members
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- Push-to-talk and voice activation
- Record conversations to disk
- Standalone server for both LAN and Internet environments
- Private rooms/channels for every group
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired
Having these features available makes TeamTalk an excellent choice for online presentations, attending meetings or just do every day chit-chat with friends and collegues, whether they are next door or around the globe.
» version 4.6.1 - posted on 2014-06-28
Option to change server log-file location
» version 3.5 - posted on 2008-07-20
See users in all channels
EULA - End User License Agreement
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this software. Your use of this software indicates your acceptance of this license agreement.
This version of TeamTalk may be used under the following terms:
1. You may install TeamTalk on any number of computers.
2. You may share TeamTalk with friends and co-workers.
3. You may NOT sell TeamTalk or redistribute TeamTalk in any form.
4. You may NOT use TeamTalk as part of a commercial package.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.