TeamTalk is a free software application from the Presentation Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Danish, Dutch, Portuguese and it was last updated on 2014-06-28. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
TeamTalk 4 is a voice and video enabled conferencing system which enables a group of people to collaborate and share information. Every member of a group can communicate with other members in real time using both audio and video. It is also possible to share files and desktop application like i.e. PowerPoint or Internet Explorer. All a user needs is a microphone and a web camera.
Here is a list of the main features:
- Real time audio and video conversations
- Public and private instant text messaging
- Share applications on your desktop
- Share files among group members
- High quality audio codecs with both mono and stereo
- Push-to-talk and voice activation
- Record conversations to disk
- Standalone server for both LAN and Internet environments
- Private rooms/channels for every group
- User authentication with accounts
- Accessibility for visually impaired
Having these features available makes TeamTalk an excellent choice for online presentations, attending meetings or just do every day chit-chat with friends and collegues, whether they are next door or around the globe.
TeamTalk (version 4.6.1) has a file size of 11.30 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 213 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.